Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When I Look At You


Such
  • A Beautiful Song.
  • A Meaningful Lyrics,
  • A Lovely Melody,
  • A Best Voice,
  • A Pretty Women,
  • A Best of Both World Women...hakhak




Everybody needs inspiration,
Everbody needs a song.                                                     beautiful melody,
When the night's so long.
Cause there is no guarantee,
That this life is easy.

Yeah when my world is falling apart.
When there's no light to break up the dark,
That's when I, I, I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore,
and I can't find my way home anymore.
That's when I, I, I look at you.

When I look at you,
I see forgiveness,
I see the truth.
You love me for who I am,
Like the stars hold the moon,
Right there where they belong.
and I know im not alone.

Yeah when my world is falling apart,
When there's no light to break up the dark,
That's when I, I, I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore,
and I can't find my way home anymore,
That's when I, I, I look at you.

You, appear just like a dream to me.
Just like kaleidoscope colors,
That cover me,
All I need,
Every breath that I breathe,
Don't you know you're beautiful!

Yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore,
and I can't find my way home anymore,
That's when I, I, I look at you.
I look at you, Yeah, Woah.

You, appear just like a dream to me.



When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus





The Winners of
-Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards (Critics Choice Awards) 2009
-Kid's Choice Awards (Best Actress) "The Last Song" 2010
-Teen's Choice Awards (Choice Music=Single) 2010
-Teen's Choice Awards (Love Song) 2010
-UR Fave International Video (Much Music Video Awards) 2010
-MTV Europe Awards (Best Song In Album) 2010



did u watch ths film yet?? 
kalu belum.. download je..he3..
Kakak Miley tak marah.. hakhak...

watch the trailer first.. dan aku guarenteee-se guarentee nye korang nak tengok cerita uh..



3 comments:

wahida idris said...

aaaa. xpenah dgr lagi lagu ni. hihi

Hasrul Hazrin said...

@wahida
lagu ni 2009 la dik.. lama suda.. cume xfemes kt Malaysia.. cer tengok award yg miley menang uh.. kompem2 lagu ni best..HAHA

anismelon said...

salam..ade join contest "anis kami nak duit raya" kan..anis nak alamat and nama penuh..nak bg kad raya..

email kan..anis_melon89@yahoo.com

dah email nanti inform anis kat blog erk..tq..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...